Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I am about to loose my base of Operations

Unable to make the rent, I am about to loose my base of operations, as well as my home.   So if you have ever considered donating to help me do what I do, please do it now!   Please donate here https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LE3XF8UQEJYYS .
It takes a lot of time and effort as well as wear and tear on expensive video and computer equipment to deliver you independent news and video. The time I can offer, but the costs of providing corporate influence free isn’t free, or easy … free news takes money, to pay for the gear, bandwidth, and gas we use to do these reports. I try to provide more rich and higher quality content than the big money, corporate media. If you value this, please contribute to Colorado Confidential and Wisconsin Confidential by making a donation . Please, Donate here,
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LE3XF8UQEJYYS
An even faster way to help, is to purchase a Green Dot, money pack,  (be sure to get the $4.95 card), scratch off the bottom to access the number, email me (kuemmet .at. gmail) the number.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated, you will be recognized if you so desire.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Why u USING ACT'S NAME THEY R GONE. dON'T existS,,CLOSED, GONZO!!

    ReplyDelete